Our little humming bird has two eggs in her nest and spends much time on them. We can see her if we peek out the sliding door as shown in the picture. I took it standing near the sliding door and using the telephoto lens. The nest seems to be in a pretty good spot as it is farther from the patio than last year's nest. It is closer to the trash cans and air conditioner. I moved the trash cans as far away as possible when the nest was under construction. I notice she will stay there if I open the trash can and the recycler but not the green waste can. It must be too close for her comfort. We were curious to see if the noise from the air conditioner running would bother her. Today is the first day we have had the A/C on and she is sitting on the nest as I write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment