Sunday, January 23, 2011
Early Spring
The weather recently in the 909 has been beautiful and spring-like. I went to a class on rose care at Armstrong and found this is the time to move roses so I've been preparing to move 3 Spellbound roses that aren't doing well. One is overwhelmed by the giant lavender and the other two may not get enough sun. I moved one last year and it did better but not great. So far I have pulled all the bulbs from the front planter and dug out the sprinklers to replace them with longer stems. If it's not too windy today, we'll change out the sprinklers, move two azaleas to a shady corner in the back and add soil to the planter. I may save the actual move of the roses until next weekend as it's pretty windy today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment