This morning I spent quite awhile weeding the rose garden. I didn't get all of the weeds but made a good dent. We haven't seen hummingbirds in several days but I did hear them this morning while I was in the garden. I need to find more plants that attract them but I may wait until next spring.
The City maintains the area behind our back fence and some sort of vine has grown extensively and has begun working its way over the wood portion of our fence. It is doing some damage so I cut away as much as I could from our side. Mr. H. has trimmed it along the back and I think he was right to do so. At the time I missed the greenery but not if it is causing damage.
I also spread some Miracle Grow fertilizer over the area directly east of the patio. Need to do more of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment